NURTURE microwave sterilising bags
Designed with ultimate convenience in mind, our new and improved NURTURE microwave sterilising bags are perfect for use in less spacious kitchens and when you’re away from home.
- INFO & CARE
- kills 99.9% bacteria in just 3 minutes*
- quick & easy sterilisation
- 30 uses per bag – that’s 150 uses per pack!
- new and improved durable zip-lock closing mechanism
- 100% chemical free, just add water
- perfect for use in less spacious kitchens and when you’re away from home
- each bag can fit up to 3 bottles, teats, collars & caps in one go
- BPA, Latex & Phthalate free
*dependent on the power of your microwave
It’s really important to sterilise baby’s feeding equipment for the first 12 months, as it helps to protect your baby’s developing immune system from potentially harmful bugs and bacteria. Our NURTURE microwave sterilising bags are perfect for use in less spacious kitchens and when you’re away from home.
No matter which sterilisation method you choose, in order to sterilise effectively, you should make sure that all bottles, teats and accessories are disassembled and thoroughly cleaned before sterilising, and you follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Size & dimensions: 29cm x 14.5cm x 21cm
- Use: 30 uses per bag, 5 bags per pack (total 150 uses)
- Included in the pack: 5 x NURTURE microwave sterilising bags
If you’re reading this you probably need some help… Download our instruction manual or contact us if you can’t find what you’re looking for.