NURTURE breast like feeding bottle 150ml 2pk
Whether you choose to bottle feed or to combine both bottle and breast feeding, the NURTURE breast like feeding bottle is a natural choice for you and your baby
- INFO & CARE
- mimics how mum’s breast moves and flexes
- flattened teat mimics the natural shape mum’s nipple makes when feeding
- advanced triple anti-colic valves to reduce air intake
- silicone is soft and smooth against baby’s delicate face
- easy latch
- wide neck makes them easy to clean
- perfect for combination feeding
- 100% acceptance guaranteed, or your money back
- BPA, Latex & Phthalate free
WHY ARE THE TEATS FLATTENED?
During breastfeeding, mum’s nipple will naturally flatten when in your baby’s mouth. Our NURTURE breast like feeding teats are designed to mimic breastfeeding, which helps to reduce bottle confusion and can make transition between breast and bottle easier
WHAT IS THE FLEXZONE™?
This is the flexible area around the bottle teat which allows the teat to stretch and flex just like mum’s breast, making it more comfortable and natural feeling for baby to feed
Our triple anti-colic valves do all the hard work and help to reduce air intake during feeds to ensure you, and your little one is comforted
WHAT IS COLIC?
Healthcare Professionals agree that the most common cause of colic in young babies is as a result of digestive or feeding problems, which are directly linked to swallowing air when feeding
HOW WILL I KNOW?
Intense bouts of crying, when they are otherwise well. Clenching their fists and drawing up their knees to their tummy
100% acceptance guaranteed, or your money back. Please see pack for details.
- Cleaning & Care: Top rack dishwasher safe (max. 65°C). Suitable for all methods of sterilisation. Suitable for microwave heating with the cap loosely placed. For hygiene and safety reasons, it is recommended that the teats should be replaced at regular intervals.
- Suitable from: 0m+
- Capacity: 150ml/5oz
- Composition: Polypropylene, Silicone
Included in the pack: 2 x NURTURE breast like feeding bottles 150ml/5oz with slow flow teats